Get a $5.00 Music Credit and download a free album for your iPod® or any MP3 player!
Born: 1765 — Nassenbeuren, near Mindelheim — Germany
Died: 1832 — Budapest — Hungary
Login to upload your own images for this composer.
- Trio for clarinets, op. 13
- Harald (Matthäus Stegmayer), große heroische Oper (22 March 1814 in Buda, 24 August 1815 in Vienna)
- Der Käfig (August von Kotzebue), Operette (1816 Pest)
- Hamlet, eine Parodie (premiere in Buda)
- Das Fest der Weihe (Carl Meisl), (premiere Buda)
- Der Feenkrieg, comic opera, lost
The composer Franz Xaver Kleinheinz was also a pianist. He is also known because he is in some way responsible for Beethoven’s opus 41 and 42 as arranger or maybe even composer.
Sources — links
Submit concert announcements for Franz Xaver Kleinheinz
Submit an event (date and year) for Franz Xaver Kleinheinz
Contributions by: colinwright |
© 1995–2013 Jos Smeets — Quixote; Last update: 2008-10-22 04:35:50.