Get a $5.00 Music Credit and download a free album for your iPod® or any MP3 player!
Login to upload your own images for this composer.
- Chants d’Auvergne 1923-30
- Anthologie des Chants Populaires Français 1939-33
- Le Mas (opera) 1910-13
- Vers la Princesse Lointaine (symphonic poem) 1910-11
- Lauriers (3 symphonic sketches) 1931
- Pièces Françaises 1935
- Poème for violin & orchestra 1937
- Rustiques 1946
- Vincent d’Indy biography 1949
French pianist, composer, and writer on music; full name: Marie-Joseph Canteloube de Malaret; studied piano with Amelie Doetzer, pupil of Chopin; composition with Vincent d’Indy at Schola Cantorum; known as collector of french folk songs.
You can also view all places for this composer on a map. Go to the Musicatlas for maps by country, region or city.
[Click the images to see a larger version.]
- France, Grigny (91), — 4 Nov 1957
Sources — links
Submit a link for Joseph Canteloube
Submit concert announcements for Joseph Canteloube
Submit an event (date and year) for Joseph Canteloube
Contributions by: steve |
© 1995–2014 Jos Smeets — Quixote; Last update: 2013-08-26 08:37:05.