Get a $5.00 Music Credit and download a free album for your iPod® or any MP3 player!
→ By nationality
→ By period
→ By instrument
Composers who were also play the cello and as such performed their own or other composer's compositions.
A listing of composers that have also been conductors as part of their professional career.
- Barati, George (1913–1996)
- Casals, Pablo (1876–1973)
- de Lange, Daniël (1841–1918)
- Genishta|Геништа Иосиф, Iosif Iosifovich (1795–1853)
- Mancinelli, Luigi (1848–1921)
- Ó Duinn, Proinnsías (1941–)
- Rietz, Julius (1812–1877)
© 1995–2013 Jos Smeets — Quixote; Last update: Thu May 23 18:54:48 2013.