Composers that were born in the Czech Republic, or gained the Czech nationality.
The baroque era in music lasted roughly from 1600 till 1750, which is usually subdivided into early baroque (1600-1650), high baroque (1650-1700) and late baroque (1700-1750).
- Capricornus, Samuel Friedrich (1628–1665)
- Černohorský, Bohuslav Matěj (1684–1742)
- Czarth, Georg (1708–1774)
- Finger, Gottfried [Godfrey] (1660–1730)
- Gurecký|Kuretzky, Josef Antonín (1709–1769)
- Gurecký|Kuretzky, Václav Matyáš (1705–1732)
- Míča, František Václav (1694–1744)
- Michna z Otradovic, Adam Václav (1600–1676)
- Richter, Franz Xaver (1709–1789)
- Tranovský|Třanovský, Juraj [Jiří, Jiřik, Georg] (1592–1637)
- Vejvanovský, Pavel Josef (1633–1693)
- von Biber, Heinrich Ignaz Franz (1644–1704)
- Zach, Jan (1699–1773)
- Zelenka, Jan [Johann] Dismas (1679–1745)