Yöre has composed the conscious and subconscious emotional timbres with various techniques of contemporary music since 1998. He has a background on several music genres and styles that they are reflected in his works.
- Longing/Hasret (Music for Piano), 1998.
- Twinkle/Işıltı (Music for Piano), 2007.
- Calmness/Sakinlik (Music for Piano), 2007.
- New Life/Yeni Hayat (Music for Piano), 2010.
- The Sounds of the Days/Günlerin Sesleri (Music for Piano), 2011.
- Simplicity/Sadelik (Music for Piano), 2011.
- A Quiet Day in Istanbul/İstanbul’da Bir Sakin Gün (Minimalist music for Piano), 2011.
- Clapping Music I/Alkış Müziği I, 2011.
- Bewitched Eyes/Büyülü Gözler (Music for Cello), 1998.
- Drops from Anatolian I/Anadolu’dan Damlalar I (Music for Guitar), 2000.
- Drops from Anatolian II/ Anadolu’dan Damlalar II (Suite for Violin and Piano), 2000.
- Your Mourning I/Matemin I (Music for Harp), 2002.
- Your Mourning II/ Matemin II (Music for Guitar), 2002.
- Cellar/Mahzen (Music for Oud/Guitar), 2002.
- Splendor/İhtişam (Music for Oud/Guitar), 2000.
- A Baroque Story/Bir Barok Öykü (Music for Oud/Guitar), 2002.
- Emptiness/Boşluk (Music for Violin and Piano), 2005.
- My Fragrance (Sonatina for solo Violin), 2010.
- The Tranquil Days in Istanbul/ İstanbul’da Huzurlu Günler (Music for solo Violin), 2011.
- Darks/Karanlıklar (Music for Two Flute, Piano and String Instruments), 2005.
- Children’s songs/Çocuk şarkıları (Compositions and Arrangements), since 2000.
Seyit Yöre is a composer, musicologist and performer. He was born in 1974. He began his first music studies with private teachers in Kayseri in 1991. After he studied with Prof. İlhan Baran, Prof. Ertuğrul Bayraktarkatal, Prof. Muammer Sun and Prof. İstemihan Taviloğlu in Ankara State Conservatory, Hacettepe University. He especially studied with İlhan Baran on contemporary music, jazz music and composition background (1997-2005). He also has a background on maqam music. He graduated respectively with BA and MA degrees from Musicology Department and Social Sciences Institute of Hacettepe University. After he received PhD degree from Education of Fine Arts Discipline, Social Sciences Institute of Selçuk University. He has worked as an instructor (Assistant Professor) at Dilek Sabancı State Conservatory, Selçuk University. He has researched and written on the techniques of contemporary music and the other music genres in addition composing and teaching.