Get a $5.00 Music Credit and download a free album for your iPod® or any MP3 player!
Born: 1947 — Sofia — Bulgaria
Login to upload your own images for this composer.
- Symphony №1 with organ
- Symphony №2 in g-moll
- Piano in F-moll
- Violoncello in a-moll
- "When the millions rise" on the occasion the 20 anniversary of the execution of Nikola Vapcarov in 1962.
- "Notre Dame de Paris" of Victor Hugo opera in seven scenes with proloque, epiloque and 32 kinds of instruments!
- "Panichyda" - Bulgarien Requiem
- "The sun love of the icon-painet Zahariy" libreto: Dr. Hristo Spasov Tsanoff
- "Resurrection" over Leo Tolstoy libreto: Dr. Hristo Spasov Tsanoff
- Seven concerts edudes for solo violin
- Seven concerts edudes for solo organ
- Concert edude for Oboe d’Amore, Corno ingl., Viola d’Amore and Violoncello in C-dur
- Concert edude for two Oboe and Corno ingl. in Es-dur
- Classical string quartet
- Series songs usig poemas of Dimcho Debeljanov
- 1947 - born on Christmas (7 January) in a family of an engineer of precision mechanics and a graduate of the university of Vienna and Stuttgart Spas Naydenoff and the teacher Vasilka Tsoneva
- 1953 - start of his study
- 1954-1961 - private student in composition with prof. Pancho Vladigerov
- 1953-1965 - learning violin with teacher Katia Dekova
- 1958-1965 - private piano lessons
- 1968 - admited in Medical Academy - Sofia, Bulgaria
- 1977-1998 - works as a military doctor and in the last years he is a brigade doctor (Colonel)
- 1987-1998 - makes a study of his own method for conservative medication of morbus Buogeri (thrombargiitis S. endangiitis obeituranus) and develop it
Sources — links
Submit concert announcements for Hristo Tsanoff
Submit an event (date and year) for Hristo Tsanoff
Contributions by: webmail |
© 1995–2013 Jos Smeets — Quixote; Last update: 2005-10-05 05:16:50.