Among Tiago de Sousa Derriça’s works are:
- "Tema e Variações " for piano
- "Quarteto" for string quartet
- "Mar Português" for chorus and string orchestra
- "Diaphonia" for string orchestra
- "Farol" for chamber orchestra
- "Elegia" for symphonic orchestra
Derriça started his musical studies with 7 years old. Later he attended the CMML (Metropolitan Conservatory) where he studied Cello for 8 years. During this time he also had composition lessons with the composer Pedro Faria Gomes. In 2004 and 2007 Tiago Derriça attended Leiria Summer Conducting Workshop with the conductor Jean-Sébastien Béreau. In 2004 he was admitted in ESML (Lisbon College of Music) where he actually studies Composition under the orientation of João Madureira, Luís Tinoco, Sérgio Azevedo, Vasco Azevedo, Roberto Perez, Benoît Gibson, Carlos Fernandes and António Pinho Vargas.