- Toccar con gl’occhi e rimirar col tatto (Music Theatre, Konzerthaus, Berlin, 2010)
- Der Sonne entgegen (Music Theatre, MärzMusik, Berlin, 2009)
- Prosopopeia (Theatrical Concert, Internationales Heinrich-Schütz-Fest, Kassel, 2009)
- Rumori da monumenti (Theatrical Concert, Ensemble Modern/Siemens Arts Foundation, Berlin, 2008)
- Le voyage d’Urien (Theatrical Concert, Commande d’État, Paris, 2008)
- Hamlet’s Mill (Theatrical Concert, Musik des Jahrhunderts, Stuttgart, 2007)
- Albertine (Theatrical Concert, MärzMusik, Berlin, 2007)
- Xylocopa Violacea (Theatrical Concert, Barbara Maurer, Reinhold Braig, Experimentalstudio of Freiburg, Festival Ultraschall Berlin, 2007)
Born in Rome in 1963, Lucia Ronchetti studied Composition and Computer Music at the Accademia di Santa Cecilia and Philosophy at the University of Rome. In Paris, she took composition seminars with Gérard Grisey, participated in the annual computer music courses at IRCAM (1997) and obtained her PhD in musicology at the École Pratique des Hautes Études en Sorbonne, under the direction of François Lesure (1999).
In 2005 she was Visiting Scholar (Fulbright fellow) at the Columbia University Music Department in New York, at the invitation of Tristan Murail.
Lucia Ronchetti has frequently received grants and been composer in residence: Yaddo, New York; DAAD, Berlin; Staatsoper of Stuttgart; MacDowell Colony, Peterborough, NH (USA); Akademie Schloss Solitude, Stuttgart.