- Tabuh-Tabuhan for two Pianos and Orchestra
- 3 Symphonies
- Concerto for Wind Orchestra
- Concerto for Piano and Wind Octette
- Nocturne for Chamber Orchestra
- Balinese Ceremonial Music
- Keyboard pieces
Was of Canadian & Scots origin , but lived the most of his life as an american citizen. Studied with Edgar Varèse, and became interested in Balinese Music. Moved to Bali for Six years. befriended Carlos Chávez & Benjamin Britten. Influenzed composers and Musicians like Lou Harrison and Keith Jarret. Wrote books on Bali and held Lectures on UCLA`s Institute of Ethno-musicology. Was to his death occupied with Balinesian music.