- Orchestral music (symphony and chamber orchestra)
- Music for films (Soundtracks)
- Popular/folk music
- Music based on Emily Dickinson poems
- Acoustic Guitar solo and duo
- Lyre-guitar experimental research
Stefano Lentini was born in Rome, Italy, in 1974. He devoted himself to composition since he was young. He graduated in Cultural Anthropology at The University of Roma “La Sapienza” he studied Ethnomusicology at SOAS, London. He’s interested in the relationship between music and poetry and he wrote music based on poems of Emily Dickinson.
His music was played in Italy, Romania, Spain, Ireland, Sweden. Next year his music will play around the world in: Germany (Strasbourg, Dresden, Hannover, Berlin, Köln), England, Greece (Athens), Italy (Roma), Poland (Poznan), Mexico, Costa Rica, Australia and Alaska.