- Fandango Brazileiro for solo piano (E.B. Marks,1942) Contains a Biographical sketch of the composer.
- Sonatina for solo piano (Theodore Presser, 1952)
- Diversions for Keyboard (General Words and Music, GWM 323, 1980) For piano or harpsichord. Int.
- More Diversions for Keyboard (General Words and Music, GWM 325,1980) Int. to M-D.
- Country Sketches for solo piano (GWM 1982) Int.
- Seven Inventions (Shawnee Press)
More works include ‘Brazilian Psalm’ and other works for choir; cantata ‘The Blood of Others’; ‘Caribbean Concerto’ for harmonica and orchestra, etc.
German-born composer resident in France and then (from 1941) in USA - naturalized 1943. Also writer.