|Concerto for Chamber Orchestra||1986|
|Opera: Legend about White Rider||1985|
|Sonata: To the Memory of Alban Berg||1970|
|Not (yet) classified|
|Songs about Motherland||1978|
|Dilogia 2 1990||1988|
|Music for Piano||1989|
|From Japanese Poetry||1990|
Other scores: music for documentary and artistic films, Azerbaijan Film Studio, 1982–1990.
Studied piano under U. Khalilov at the Music School of Baku, 1954–65; Azerbaijani State Conservatory 1965–72 under Kara Karayev. Post-graduate research in composition at Azerbaijan State Conservatory 1974–76; candidate degree in 1989. In 1982 she married the filmmaker Dzhangir Gasanga Zeinalov. Since 1989 she has been Professor at the State Conservatory. Her works are published through Union of Composers of Azerbaijan, Baku.
Franghiz Ali-Zadeh lives since July 1999 in Berlin, Germany. Her e-mail address is <AliZadaaol.com>.
Sources — links
- [Aga Khan Trust for Culture], Yo-Yo Ma Performs on the Silk Road for Aga Khan Award. First Performance of Ensemble in one of the oldest cities on the Silk Road
- Kühn, Georg-Friedrich, "Seidenstraße und Saitenklang. Zum Ultraschall-Festival Berlin 21.-31. Jan. 2000" in: Georg-Friedrich Kühn: Neue Musik
- [Sikorski-Musikverlage], Frangis Ali-Sade im schweizerischen Zermatt
- [Theaterballett "Blauer Vogel"], Künstler und Ensemble
- ["Xenia" Ensemble] Ali Sade
- Ali-Zadeh Page